Find out what welfare benefits are available, whether you are eligible for any, and how to make a claim.

The GOV.UK website has detailed information about benefits and entitlements for older people, adults, families and carers and people with disabilities.

Council Tax Support

A local scheme that helps people with no or low income to pay their council tax.

Housing Benefit

Help with your rent if you have a low income.

Bromley Welfare Fund

The Bromley Welfare Fund offers discretionary financial support for people on on low incomes.

Universal credit

Universal Credit is a benefit for people of working age who are on a low income, or out of work.

Disability benefits

There is a wide range of disability-related financial support, including benefits, tax credits, payments, grants and concessions.