Party wall advice

Party walls advice

If you live in a semi-detached or terrace house you share a wall (or walls) with your neighbour - that is known as the party wall. It separates buildings belonging to different owners. 

If you wish to carry out any work on a party wall see the information about owners duties and adjoining owner's rights. 

Building control


Tel: 020 8313 4313

Fax: 020 8313 4604

Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH