Building regulations - a guide

Can I get a completion certificate?

Yes.  A Completion Certificate will be issued automatically by the Council upon the satisfactory completion of the works. 

One copy is sent to the applicant, any extra copies have to be paid for.


Building control


Tel: 020 8313 4313

Fax: 020 8313 4604

Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH