Open Bromley business support programme
Support is available to help businesses get ready to open safely. Find support and guidance for businesses in the borough to get ready to reopen safely at Open Bromley
This initiative focuses on a business safety check, which invites businesses to commit to reopening safely, once they are allowed to do so, supported by a wide range of advice, guidance and in store signage as well as work to make sure the high streets are looking their very best for the grand reopening.
Businesses are invited to
Get guidance to reopen safely
- Take a business safety check to see if you are ready to reopen safely and get advice on how to reopen.
- Get a business safety check certificate, once you have satisfied the criteria, to show your commitment to operating safely.
Get direct support for your business
- Ask questions through the website
- Book a drop-in call to discuss how to reopen safely and create a recovery strategy
Read useful guides
- Get information on the government’s reopening stages and practical tips for your business.
- Access marketing materials such as badges, signage and social media material to display to keep customers and employees informed, safe and engaged.