Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG) - cultural grant
Applications are now being encouraged from those businesses that may be eligible for a cultural grant.
We are supporting the recovery of the vibrancy of our town centres by bringing cultural activities to the heart of them. All types of cultural and creative organisations, of all sizes, are encouraged to apply, including self-employed artists and performers.
Applications are open for grants between £2000 and £20,000. The deadline for applying is 31 January 2022.
To be eligible for this grant
- You must be a cultural, creative organisation or performer based in the London Borough of Bromley.
- Your planned ‘event’ will take place in a Bromley borough town centre between 1 November 2021 and 30 September 2022.
- Certain outcomes are fulfilled as a result of your event (refer to guidance)
- You have not breached COVID-19 regulations and received a prohibition notice.
- You have not exceeded COVID-19 business grants subsidy allowance
You will be required to complete an application form and submit a 2000 word proposal detailing your event.
For more information on this grant please read the cultural grant application guidance. This has important information on how we will assess each application and the information required to complete your written proposal.