If you live or shop in Bromley you can get advice and information about how to resolve your consumer problems from the Citizens Advice consumer service. The service provides free, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues.
Consumer complaints reported to the Citizens Advice consumer service are logged on a national database which Trading Standards use to identify complaint trends and problem traders in their areas.
Further sources of advice and information
The Trading Standards Institute also provides consumer advice and guidance on a range of subjects please choose from the list below.
- Goods - preshopping advice and problems
- Services - preshopping advice and problems
- Motor vehicles - pre shopping advice and problems
- If you are in dispute
- Age restricted sales
- National product safety and food safety warnings and product recall information
- Miscellaneous consumer problems
In addition you can visit the free Which? website.