Council tax when moving house

You should let the council tax team know when you move into, within or out of the borough.

Systems message

The change of address service may be disrupted during Sunday 18 August whilst we carry out essential system maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Let us know about a change of address

Council tax

Address: PO Box 126, Bromley, BR1 3ZT