When someone has died suddenly, or too soon in their life, because of
- a sudden medical reason (including COVID-19), or terminal illness
- injuries, caused by something that happened
Support if you have experienced a sudden bereavement
- ThriveLDN (Guide) – You can view or download ThriveLDN’s guide on dealing with a sudden bereavement and it will point you in the direction of support for both your own or someone else’s emotional wellbeing, as well as practical advice for the actions that are required after someone’s passing.
- Cruse Bereavement Care – Cruse offer support and advice for children, young people, and adults who are dealing with a bereavement through their national helpline, live chat with a counsellor, individual and group support sessions and specialist support for children and young people. Call 0808 808 1677 and find support.
- Bromley registration service – Find bereavement support and information on registering a death.
- Help is at hand – a guide from Support After Suicide Partnership that can provide support and reassurance for those grieving the death of someone.