Environmental health

COVID 19 (Coronavirus)

Report a non-essential business which remains open

For other information relating to the council’s response to COVID-19, please visit www.bromley.gov.uk/COVID-19



How we can help with noise problems

Pest control services

Information about common pests and dealing with them 

Food Safety

We offer advice and information about food safety and make sure premises operate within the law and sell food that is safe to eat.

Trading standards

How you can get help, advice and information about buying and selling all kinds of goods and services.


We issue a range of licences to individuals and for premises.

Health and safety

We investigate complaints from employees and members of the public and  carry out accident investigations and inspections.