Your guide to independent living
Support and care services directory
Your guide to independent living, support and care services has been produced by Bromley Council to provide valuable information to help you make informed choices about your life.
- information about maintaining your health and wellbeing and playing an active part in your community
- information to help you stay independent at home
- information about managing your increasing health and support needs
- information to help you or the person you care for move into more suitable accommodation – such as supported housing, care homes, or nursing homes
This directory also provides information for people who are paying for support or care services themselves as well as those who are receiving funding and support from the council or from health services.
Due to Coronavirus (Covid-19) some community services may not be taking place at present or are being delivered in different ways to those described in the guide. Please contact individual services for further information.
Information about services in neighbouring areas
- Bexley Care Hub
- Croydon's health and social care information
- Greenwich's health and social care directory
- Kent's care and support directory
- Lewisham's health and wellbeing directory
- Southwark's adult social care
- Surrey's care information point