Housing strategy consultation
Bromley Council is currently consulting on its Housing Strategy. The strategy sets out its aims and visions for the next ten years.
We have identified four key priorities for us to address housing need in Bromley:
• More homes – increasing the number of homes in Bromley
• Better quality, more affordable homes
• Preventing and tackling homelessness
• Supporting vulnerable people
The strategy includes:
• The context within which the strategy has been developed
• How the strategy fits with Bromley Council’s other plans
• How we aim to deliver the priorities we have identified
We welcome any comments and views on the draft strategy including future housing proposals and how they could be improved. The consultation is open to all Bromley residents and residents who live outside the borough, as well as businesses, community and voluntary organisations.
Alternatively you can contact us on 0208 313 4098 or e-mail Housing.Compliance@bromley.gov.uk
Your feedback will be taken into consideration prior to the draft strategy being finalised. Once adopted, the Housing Strategy will be Bromley Council's main strategic plan for Housing.
The consultation period will close on Monday 21 October 2019.