Housing strategy consultation
Bromley Council is currently consulting on its Housing Strategy. The strategy sets out its aims and visions for the next ten years.
We have identified four key priorities for us to address housing need in Bromley:
• More homes – increasing the number of homes in Bromley
• Better quality, more affordable homes
• Preventing and tackling homelessness
• Supporting vulnerable people
The strategy includes:
• The context within which the strategy has been developed
• How the strategy fits with Bromley Council’s other plans
• How we aim to deliver the priorities we have identified
The consultation has now closed. Thank you to all who contributed.
Your feedback will be taken into consideration prior to the draft strategy being finalised. Once adopted, the Housing Strategy will be Bromley Council's main strategic plan for Housing.