Premises licences

Premises licence - RNotification of change of name or address under Licensing Act 2003

European services diective logo

If you hold a premises licence in the London Borough of Bromley, you will need to inform the Licensing Authority of any change of details that will affect the licence (e.g. change of premises name details). This form is not to be used to change the licence holder to another individual.


Guidance notes about applying for a premises licence.

Apply online

Through our partnership with EUGO you can make and pay for your application online. When you make your application this way you only have to complete one set of forms and we will pass these on to all other responsible authorities for you.