Premises licences

Premises licence - change of designated premises supervisor licence

You can apply for variation of an individual on a premises licence (change of designated supervisor) including the consent of an individual to being specified as premises supervisor.


Both the variation and individual consent forms must be completed for this application. Guidance notes about applying for premises licence - change of designated premises supervisor.


Schedule of licensing fees



Through our partnership with EUGO you can make and pay for your application online. When you make your application this way you only have to complete one set of forms and we will pass these on to all other responsible authorities for you.


By post

Eugo Logo