Club premises certificates

Club premises certificate variation application (full variation)

You can tell us about a change to an existing club premises licence. If your proposed changes are relatively minor (for example, small alterations to the layout of the club premises, conditions to be amended or removed, etc) and are not likely to have an adverse impact on the licensing objectives, you may wish to consider making a minor variation application instead.


Schedule of licensing fees

Guidance notes

Notes about club premises applications



Through our partnership with EUGO you can make and pay for your application online. When you make your application this way you only have to complete one set of forms and we will pass these on to all other responsible authorities for you.

By post



Tel: 0208 313 4218

Public Protection, Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH