Club premises certificates

Club premises certificate and premises licence variation application (minor variation)

You can tell us about a minor change to an existing club premises certificate. A minor variation application cannot be used to make substantial alterations to the premises, nor to add the supply of alcohol to a licence for the first time (or extend existing licensed times). For these changes, it will be necessary to apply for a full variation. If your proposed changes would have an adverse impact on the licensing objectives, it is likely that a minor variation application would be refused. In these circumstances, you should also consider making a full variation application.


Schedule of licensing fees.

Guidance notes

Notes about applying for a minor variation to a club premises certificate.



Through our partnership with EUGO you can make and pay for your application online. When you make your application this way you only have to complete one set of forms and we will pass these on to all other responsible authorities for you.

By post