Temporary event notice

If you wish to hold an ad-hoc event in England or Wales, you must give a temporary event notice (TEN) to your local licensing authority no later than ten working days before the event.

Special note

Bromley Council operates a policy of only accepting Tens for events that are not more than three months in advance of the event. In exceptional circumstances this can be waived but only with prior approval from the licensing team.

This is due to the limiting time frames (three working days) placed on the responsible authorities to make representations.



Guidance notes and further information


Through our partnership with EUGO you can make and pay for your application online. When you make your application this way you only have to complete one set of forms and we will pass these on to all other responsible authorities for you.

By post

Eugo Logo



Tel: 0300 303 8657

Public Protection, Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH