Special treatment therapist registration

Special treatments therapist registration

As from September 2010 a new registration scheme will be phased in to special treatment licences


Only therapists who are registered with Bromley will be able to give special treatments (unless they are exempt). The scheme will be phased in over an 18 month period to give you a chance to complete the application and if necessary give you the time to obtain the right qualifications. Information for individual therapist.

From the beginning of March 2012, all therapists working within the Borough must be registered with us.


Registration is free of charge

Guidance notes

Notes for registration of a special treatments therapist


Through our partnership with EUGO you can make and pay for your application online. When you make your application this way you only have to complete one set of forms and we will pass these on to all other responsible authorities for you.


By post



Tel: 020 8313 4218

Public Protection, Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH