There is now at least one free motorcycle bay in almost every car park in the borough, which can accommodate several motorcycles.
A number of free marked parking bays are available exclusively for motor scooter, moped and motorcycle riders.
In Bromley town centre:
- Edison Road, by the pedestrian entrance to The Hill car park: a 40-space area with rail to lock motorcycles to
- Churchill Way (behind Evans shop): 6 spaces
- Park Road, opposite the old Police station: 6 spaces
- the 'mouth' of Ringers Road: 12 spaces
- the 'mouth' of Ravensbourne Road: 12 spaces
Motorcyclists who park in the dedicated pedal cycle parking facilities in the pedestrian area of the High Street could receive a possible fine of up to £120.
Rest of the borough:
- Beckenham Road, Beckenham
- Bloomfield Road, Bromley
- Walpole Road, Bromley
- Hayes Street, Hayes
- Station Approach, Hayes (2 locations)
- Berwick Way, Orpington
- High Street, Orpington
- Homefield Rise, Orpington
- Walnuts Road, Orpington
- Petts Wood Road, Petts Wood