Extra care housing

How can you access extra care housing

Extra care housing schemes will be allocated on the basis of an applicant's needs. Following a referral to  Bromley Early Interventions Team, a care manager will arrange to visit you to assess your needs for this type of accommodation.

Contact adult social care


Tel: 020 8461 7777

Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH