Payments to suppliers over £500
Each month, this data has been provided at two levels of detail:
- Totals: shows the total amount of the payments made to each supplier for the period, sorted by greatest amount first.
- Details: provides details of the invoices comprising the payments, what they relate to, and the portfolio and service area(s) they were charged to.
To help with accessibility, we have produced each file in two formats:
- PDF: this is an easy to read formatted version
- CSV: this file can be opened in a spreadsheet package such as Microsoft Excel to allow manipulation of the data. To reformat this (in Excel), use Ctrl+A to select the whole sheet and then click Format... Column... AutoFit Selection.
Please note the following:
- For data protection reasons, where payments have been made to individuals, for example Foster Carers or Direct Payments for social care, the names have been replaced with the words 'Redacted Personal Data'.
- This data has been prepared in accordance with the latest guidance from the Local Government Association.
- These payments are shown net of VAT (the true cost to the council).
Customer contact centre
Tel: 0300 303 8658
Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH