Local cycling clubs and organisations
The London Borough of Bromley has many cycling clubs and organisations that offer regular rides that cater for every kind of cyclist, from beginners to those training for races and sportives. Joining a cycling club is a great way to build your confidence, explore new routes, make new friends and improve your fitness & cycling skills.
- Beckenham Rugby Cyclists – An easy going and friendly Beckenham based cycling club with members of all abilities, riding together as often as possible.
- Bigfoot Cycle Club –A very popular and welcoming club based in Hayes, they offer 7 different levels of regular Saturday rides from beginners to racers.
- Bigfoot Youth – The youth section of Bigfoot Cycle Club that offers regular sessions at various locations across the borough. The club has three sections: Mini section for 6 and 7 year olds, Junior section for 7 to 11 years old and Youth section for secondary school children.
- Bromley Cyclists - Bromley Cyclists are a local group of the London Cycling Campaign (LCC), a charity working for safer, cheaper and happier cycling. They organise cycling events, offer help and advice, and campaign on behalf of cyclists in Bromley.
- Foxgrove Cycling Club – Beckenham’s newest cycling club providing a social environment to encourage cycling in the community.
- Meridian Cycle Club – A friendly cycle club based in Orpington with over 140 members who offer regular Wednesday rides with 6 different levels.
- Penge Cycle Club – A community based, volunteer run club who offer regular adults rides, training, and events for all ages and abilities. We also have youth section Penge Go-ride that offers coaching, racing for kids and family rides.
If you would like to have your cycling club or organisation listed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org