Coronavirus (COVID-19) - council services
As we begin to live with Covid-19, we still have adjustments in place for some of our services.
Our Civic Centre main reception is open for residents who need a face-to-face meeting, but we have retained booked appointments to minimise contact.
If you have an issue that can only be resolved in person, please book an appointment by calling:
Contact Centre helpline: 0208 464 3333.
We strongly recommend the use of a face covering at your appointment.
Other receptions at the Civic Centre will remain closed until further notice, along with the Great Hall and the restaurant.
The website is available 24/7 and there are many services you can access online. Find out how you can contact us
- Adult care and care home visiting advice
- Births, deaths, weddings and civil partnership ceremonies
- Report a business that is not complying with coronavirus restrictions
- Bromley Education Business Partnership
- Children and Family Centres (Bromley Children Project)
- Council tax
- Early years and childcare
- Housing advice
- Parks and open spaces
- Planning applications
- Procurement - guidance letter to providers
- Public health
- Schools and colleges
- Special educational needs and disabilities - SEND
- Waste and recycling services