National Careers Service
Information, advice and guidance on training, learning and jobs for adults. Provided by impartial, qualified and friendly people.
Are you stuck in your job and want to make a change? Want to get more out of life? Need a new job? The careers service has all the essential information and advice about training, learning and jobs. Whether you're in work or not, advisers can help you.
To unlock your potential contact National Careers Service for the following:
- developing new skills;
- improving your qualifications;
- developing your job search skills and finding work;
- putting together your CV;
- improving your interview skills;
- making a career change;
- learning more about computers;
- brushing up on spelling, Maths and English;
- advice for speakers of other languages with spoken and written English;
- free to attend employability workshops held every Wednesday morning at Bromley College covering a wide range of work related topics. Please call the National Careers Service London Contact Centre on 0203 714 8350 for details and to book a place.
Contact the service for free information. To make an appointment for your first local one-to-one advice session , please call the National Careers Service London Contact Centre on 0203 714 8350.
- Bromley College Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10am to 2pm.