Operating a food business - Frequently asked questions

Where can I get food labelling advice for my product?

Information about food labelling:

If after reading the information provided through the links above, you still require advice about labelling for your food products, you will need to seek the services of a Public Analyst that specialises in food labelling.  Visit the website of the Association of Public Analysts or UKAS Testing Laboratories  for further information and to find a suitable Public Analyst or Laboratory.