How to pay your Penalty Charge Notice

Warrant of control

The council may apply to the Traffic Enforcement Centre for authority to prepare a Warrant of Control to recover an unpaid penalty charge using enforcement agents in the following circumstances:

  • An Order for Recovery has been issued and the recipient has failed to complete a Witness Statement/Statutory Declaration or make payment within the time specified.

If you have an enquiry about a Warrant of Control, you must contact the enforcement agent directly. However, if you have made contact with the enforcement agent, but your enquiry has not been resolved, please complete the parking enquiry form.