Challenging a Penalty Charge Notice and making representations

Making an independent appeal - Environment and Traffic Adjudicators (ETA)

If your formal appeal is refused you will receive a notice of rejection.

You are allowed a further 28 days to make a full payment, or you have a right to lodge an appeal with the Environment and Traffic Adjudicators (ETA).

A notice of appeal form will be sent with your notice of rejection.

ETA are an independent organisation who will re-evaluate your case and consider your appeal evidence and that of the LB Bromley and give a decision.

If your notice of appeal is refused by ETA you will have a further 28 days from the date of the decision to pay the charge in full.