Electric vehicle charging points
Owners of electric vehicles are now able to charge their cars at the council operated car parks and on-street locations listed below.
The car parks listed have designated bays specifically for electric vehicle drivers to park and charge their vehicles. The bays should not be used just to park an electric vehicle without charging. The cost to park in one of these bays is the same as any other bay in the car park.
- Burnt Ash Lane, Bromley car park
- Civic Centre, Bromley Town centre car park
- Lennard Road, Beckenham car park
- Penge East car park
- St Georges Road, Beckenham car park
- Spa Leisure Centre, Beckenham car park
- Station Approach, Hayes car park
- The Hill, Bromley Town Centre car park
|Road name||Charging points|
|Clevedon Road, Penge||3|
|Elmfield Park, Bromley||2 (taxis only)|
|Glebe Way, West Wickham||3|
|South Hill Road, Bromley||2|
|The Meadway, Chelsfield||2|
|Valley Road, Shortlands||3|
As a first step, you will need to register with Source London to use the electric vehicle charging points.
For more information about registration, charging your vehicle and availability of charging bays, visit the Source London website..