Civic Centre car park - automatic number plate recognition (ANPR)
Civic Centre car park – the way you pay and park has changed
The Civic Centre car park is now operated by Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology with more options to make payment than previously including a cashless service, APCOA Connect
Moving to a paperless system of operating the car park is part of an ongoing program of works to improve the facility. Tickets are no longer dispensed at the entrance barriers and payment is calculated when the vehicle number plate, which is scanned at the entrance, is entered by the motorist at a pay station. The changes have been designed to make parking more convenient for customers with reduced queuing times at the entrance and a quick and easy exit.
- car park tariffs are not increasing
- payment is accepted by cards/coins, or you can download the app to pay online through APCOA Connect.
Blue Badge holders
Please register now and before using the car park for your entitlement to free and unlimited parking in the Civic Centre car park
- create a permit account through the Bromley permit portal - choose ‘resident’ if you live in the borough or ‘non-resident’ if you live outside the borough
- apply for your Blue Badge permit - you will need the first six digits of your Blue Badge number and your vehicle registration number
- you can add up to three vehicle registration numbers to your permit, but please ensure that you have selected the vehicle you are using on any given day through your account before entering the car park, otherwise your permit will not be recognised at the exit barrier.
Motorcycle parking is also free and unlimited in the dedicated bays. Motorcyclists can exit the car park via the marked out route at the exit on level 1 only.