Reuse and recycling centre permits

If you are a resident of the borough and need a permit for the reuse and recycling centres, you can apply for one online. The permit will enable you to dispose of household bulky waste and green garden waste free of charge.


If you have just moved to the borough or you lose your permit you can apply for a replacement permit online or apply in writing to the Civic Centre quoting your council tax reference number. This can be found on your council tax demand. 


Permits are provided free of charge.  If you use the reuse and recycling centre and do not have a permit, if you are in a car, as a resident, you will be charged £3, payable in cash at the weighbridge.

Recycling and waste management

Tel: 0300 303 8658

Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH