Water pollution

We investigate certain water supplies, including private water supplies and leisure facilities.

Drinking water

If you are concerned about the quality of your drinking water from a mains supply, you should first contact Thames Water on 08459 200800. If you have contacted Thames and are not happy with the response that you received, then you should contact the Scientific Services Team. For concerns relating to private water supplies, contact the Scientific Services Team.

Pollution team


Tel: 0300 303 8657

Fax: 020 8313 4450

Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH