Environmental education service at BEECHE
Planning your visit
We want your visit to run as smoothly as possible. If there is anything else you need to know please email us.
You are welcome to come and view the facilities and discuss the course in more detail with the teaching staff; contact us to arrange a visit. For current prices and bookings please download the school information and booking forms.
Information for group leaders
- The following adult : pupil ratios are required
- 1:5 for Key Stage 1
- 1:7 for Key Stage 2
- 1:10 for Key Stages 3 and 4
- Pupils should be accompanied at all times; behaviour and discipline are the responsibility of the accompanying staff and assistants
- Please let us know at the time of booking if you have any pupils with special needs
- Please ensure all pupils wear suitable clothing and bring wellies/trainers; the site can be muddy and lessons will go ahead in all weathers as long as it is safe to continue
- Our teaching staff are trained in First Aid and there are risk assessments for all the different activities
- Cloakrooms are available for groups to store bags/coats/lunches whilst at the centre.
Our catering contractor can provide packed lunches on request which will be freshly made and delivered to your allocated classroom when required. Please contact the Green Roof Cafe.
Environmental education service
Tel: 01689 860571
High Elms Country Park, Shire Lane, Orpington, BR6 7JH
Countryside and parks service
Tel: 01689 862815
Fax: 01689 861347
High Elms Country Park, Shire Lane, Farnborough, Orpington, BR6 7JH