Special educational needs
Guidance for full opening: special schools and other specialist settings.
This government guidance provides information on the steps needed to ensure children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) can attend full time provision
Additional information on the return to specialist educational settings for children and young people in Bromley is also available from the Local Offer SendMatters: Coronavirus (COVID-19) pages..
Pages in: Special educational needs
- Early years targeted and specialist services
- Educating your child at home
- Education for children and young people with medical needs
- Education health and care (EHC) plans
- Education, health and care (EHC) plans - unhappy with our decision?
- Educational psychology
- Further and higher education colleges