Special educational needs
Guidance for full opening: special schools and other specialist settings.
This government guidance provides further information on the steps needed to ensure children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) can attend full time provision
This open letter from Vicky Ford, MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Children and Families provides important updates and information for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) their parents, carers and families and others who support them.
Additional information on the return to specialist educational settings for children and young people in Bromley is also available from the Local Offer SendMatters: Coronavirus (COVID-19) pages..
Pages in: Special educational needs
- Assessing a child or young person for special educational needs (SEN) or disabilities
- Educating your child at home
- Education for children and young people with medical needs
- Education health and care (EHC) plans
- Education, health and care (EHC) plans - unhappy with our decision?
- Educational psychology