Online forms: Application for temporary highway licence for a skip

You can use this form to make an application and pay for a licence to place a skip on the highway. To complete this application you will need the correct postcode of where you intend to place the skip.

More information on skip licences

Payments made by credit card are subject to a 2.25% charge