Online forms: Application for temporary highway licence for hoarding

You can use this form to make an application and pay for a licence to place hoarding on the highway. To complete this application you will need the correct postcode of where you intend to place the hoarding.

More information on hoarding licences

Payments made by credit card are subject to a 2.25% charge