Online forms: Application for temporary highway licence for mobile scaffolding

You can use this form to make an application and pay for a licence to place small-scale mobile scaffolding tower on the highway. To complete this application you will need the correct postcode of where you intend to place the mobile scaffolding.

More information on mobile scaffolding licences