Online forms: Application and payment for a marriage certificate

Only use this form if you can confirm that the event for which you would like to purchase a copy certificate for occurred within the borough of Bromley from 1837 to present day, more than six months ago and has been registered in person.

Please note that Queen Mary’s Hospital, Sidcup is not in the London Borough of Bromley. If the event occurred at Queen Mary’s you should apply to Bexley Council. 

If the event happened less than six months ago please ring 0300 303 8667 then press option 4 to order.

More information on applying for birth, death marriage and civil partnership certificates