Online forms: Welfare fund application

Before completing this form please note that referrals must be made by a support worker, social worker, housing officer or landlord.

You must also be in receipt of one the following: 

  • Income Support
  • Job Seekers Allowance
  • Employment and Support Allowance
  • Carer's Allowance 
  • Disability Living Allowance
  • Personal Independence Payments
  • Housing Benefit

Bromley Council is required by law to protect the public funds it administers.  It may share information provided to it with other bodies responsible for; auditing, or administering public funds, or where undertaking a public function, in order to prevent and detect fraud.

We make enquiries about the information needed to support the application and to prevent fraud. If you receive an award under the Local Welfare Provision Scheme by providing incorrect details or providing false information you could be prosecuted.

More information on the Bromley Welfare fund.