Online forms: Early years free entitlement complaint form

You can use this form to raise a concern about accessing a free place with a Bromley early years provider.  It is not to be used to complain about the quality of care a provider is offering - please contact Ofsted

Before completing this form,

Please speak to your childcare provider about your complaint or query as they should be able to resolve any misunderstanding you have and have an opportunity to rectify the issue.

Be aware that you will need to provide as much information as possible to help us investigate your concern.  We will ask you to upload these documents during the form -

  • Copy of your latest invoice
  • Copy of the providers charges
  • Supporting evidence of speaking to your provider about these concerns (i.e. an email)
If you are not able to complete this form and want to speak to a member of the Early Years team, there is a drop in every 2nd Monday at Bromley Central Library between 1:30pm - 3:30pm or at the Children and Family Centres each week.  

More information on Free early education for two year olds