Online forms: Parking enforcement request

If you have registered and are logged in to the MyBromley Account, before completing this form, your details will be pre-filled saving you time! You can also save your form and return to it later to complete or review.

You can use this form to request a visit by a Civil Enforcement Officer (Traffic Warden) to enforce a parking restriction at a specific location. We will arrange a visit as soon as possible the same working day.  If you are requesting a visit because a vehicle is parked across the dropped kerb outside your property, please ensure you leave your contact details and provide details of the offending vehicle, including make, colour and registration number.

Please note we do not have the authority to remove vehicles causing obstruction these should be reported to the police.

More information on parking enforcement