Online forms: Blue Badge application and payment
Please use this form to make an application for a Blue Badge for adults and children over three. If you have a MyBromley Account, log in and you can save your details and return to it later to complete or review.
You should allow 6 - 8 weeks for your application to be processed.
You will need to attach to this form or provide to us the following information;
- Proof of residency (Attached in a word document)
- Proof of identity (Attached in a word document - any of the following; Birth Certificate, Passport, Driving Licence, Marriage/Divorce Certificate, Civil Partnership Certificate, Certificate of British Nationality, HM Forces ID card, Identity card for Foreign Nationals)
- 1 recent passport sized photo (Attached in a word document)
- Medical information - a copy of a recent letter from a healthcare professional
Who can apply
You may qualify automatically for a Blue Badge if you;
- receive the higher rate of the mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance or 8 points or more under the Moving Around activity of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment ;
- receive a War Pensioners` Mobility Supplement;
- use a motor vehicle supplied for disabled people by a Government Health Department;
- are registered blind.
You may be issued with a Blue Badge if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Drive a vehicle regularly, have a severe disability in both arms and is unable to operate, or have considerable difficulty in operating, all or some types of parking meter; or
- Have a permanent and substantial disability that causes inability to walk or very considerable difficulty in walking.
In addition, children under the age of three may be eligible for a badge if they fall within either or both of the following descriptions:
- A child who, on account of a condition, must always be accompanied by bulky medical equipment which cannot be carried around with the child without great difficulty;
- A child who, on account of a condition, must always be kept near a motor vehicle so that, if necessary, treatment for that condition can be given in the vehicle or the child can be taken quickly in the vehicle to a place where such treatment can be given.
Please note you will need to make a payment of £10 with this application.
If you are making an application for a child aged three or under or for an organisation please don't use this form but choose the appropriate form below.
Payments made by credit card are subject to a 2.25% charge.
Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button.