Online forms: Disabled Person's Freedom Pass application
You will need to include copies of documents as proof of your name, age, address and benefit award.
You should allow 6 - 8 weeks for your application to be processed.
Please make sure you have the following information ready before completing this form.
You will need to provide a copy of one of the following as proof of your name and age:
- current Freedom Pass
- letter of pension entitlement
- current passport
- medical card
- birth certificate (unless your name has changed)
- current driving licence (paper or photocard)
- current council tax bill/letter/payment book
- current housing association rent book/statement/letter
- current TV licence
- residential utility bill excluding mobile phone bills (dated within the last three months)
- residential personal bank or building society statement (dated within the last three months)
- HM Revenues and Customs letter (dated within the last three months)
- Department for Work and Pensions letter (dated within the last three months)
- occupational pension letter (dated within the last three months)
- private credit card statement (dated within the last three months)
- consent to verify your address via electoral register or council tax.
In addition, you will need: 1 recent passport-sized photograph of yourself.
Photos will need to meet DVLA standards. For further information on photograph standards please contact the Freedom Pass helpline: 0300 330 1433 (local call rate, open Monday - Sunday 8am to 8pm) or email email@example.comPlease only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button.