Online forms: Disabled Person's Freedom Pass application
We advise that you log in before completing this form, as you can save your form and return to it later to complete or review if you have registered with a MyBromley Account.
You will need to include copies of documents as proof of your name, age, address and benefit award.
You should allow 6 - 8 weeks for your application to be processed.
Please make sure you have the following information ready before completing this form.
You will need to provide a copy of one of the following as proof of your name and age:
- current Freedom Pass
- letter of pension entitlement
- current passport
- medical card
- birth certificate (unless your name has changed)
- current driving licence (paper or photocard)
- current council tax bill/letter/payment book
- current housing association rent book/statement/letter
- current TV licence
- residential utility bill excluding mobile phone bills (dated within the last three months)
- residential personal bank or building society statement (dated within the last three months)
- HM Revenues and Customs letter (dated within the last three months)
- Department for Work and Pensions letter (dated within the last three months)
- occupational pension letter (dated within the last three months)
- private credit card statement (dated within the last three months)
- consent to verify your address via electoral register or council tax.
In addition, you will need: 1 recent passport-sized photograph of yourself.
Photos will need to meet DVLA standards. For further information on photograph standards please contact the Freedom Pass helpline: 0300 330 1433 (local call rate, open Monday - Sunday 8am to 8pm) or email email@example.com