Online forms: Application for a temporary Street Trading Licence

You can use this form to submit an application for a street trading licence (London Local Authorities Act 1990 Part III), or for a table and chairs shop display licence.

Please read the Street Trading and guidance and information before applying.

If you are applying for a stall on the Bromley Charter Market please use our market application form.