Online forms: Request a copy of your council tax bill

You can use this form to request a copy of your council tax bill.

Please note you will need your council tax reference number, and we can only send a copy of the bill to the address we have registered on our council tax system. We are unable to send a copy of a bill to any other address.

More information about council tax