Online forms: Register your address for parking enforcement of your dropped kerb

You can use this form to register your address and authorise the council to issue a penalty charge notice to any vehicle parked across the dropped kerb outside your property.  We will then arrange regular visits by Civil Enforcement Officers (Traffic Wardens).

Please note: We do not have the authority to remove vehicles causing obstruction these should be reported to the police.

More information about parking enforcement.