Parking enforcement request

You can use this form to request a visit by a Civil Enforcement Officer (Traffic Warden) to enforce a parking restriction at a specific location. We will arrange a visit as soon as possible the same working day. 

If you are requesting a visit because a vehicle is parked across the dropped kerb outside your property, please ensure you leave your contact details and provide details of the offending vehicle, including make, colour and registration number.

Please note we do not have the authority to remove vehicles causing obstruction these should be reported to the police.

More information on parking enforcement


Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at

Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button.