Apply for a street party or road closure for an event

You can use this form to apply for permission for a street party or road closure for a large event.

Please make sure you submit your application at least 9 weeks before your proposed party date or 12 weeks before your proposed event.

More information about applying for road closures for street parties an events.

Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at