Discretionary Housing Payment claim form

You can use this form to apply for a Discretionary Housing payment only if you are currently in receipt of Housing Benefit or Universal Credit.  Or if you are awaiting a decision on an application for Housing Benefit or Universal Credit.

Once we have received your application we will process it as soon as possible and you will be advised by letter whether or not your claim is successful.

Information about housing benefit and discretionary housing payment.



Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at www.bromley.gov.uk/privacy

Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button.