Online forms: Apply for a reuse and recycling centre permit

If you have registered and are logged in to the MyBromley Account, before completing this form, your details will be pre-filled saving you time! You can also save your form and return to it later to complete or review.

You can use this form to apply for a reuse and recycling centre permit. 

If you are a resident of the borough and need a permit for the reuse and recycling centres, you can apply for one by completing this form. The permit will enable you to dispose of household bulky waste and green garden waste free of charge.

Permits are provided free of charge.  If you use the reuse and recycling centre and do not have a permit, you will be charged 3 x £1 coins per trip.