You can use this form to report incorrect parking at a specific location.  Whilst our parking contractor aims to respond to all reports, enforcement action will depend on available resources.

If you are reporting a vehicle parked across the dropped kerb outside your property, you must provide your contact details and those of the offending vehicle (make, colour and registration number).

We have no authority to remove vehicles causing obstruction, please contact the police.

More information on parking


Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at

Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button.